a few rules for the road

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

a few rules for the road

Post by David Keetz »

Well, i've been kind of laid-back for a couple of weeks now due to my band, work, family etc. etc. but I'd just like to reiterate a few things about our Urban Exploration Code of ethics...

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints(unless you stepped in some paint or something)

Urban exploring...not urban breaking and entering (trespassing is a crime anyway so we don't need to be adding fuel to a fire) If you have to break something to get in....try not to do it.

Be careful....climbing through an old abandoned building is fun....but it's not fun anymore when somebody falls down an elevator shaft and dies. So be careful and respect the place that you are in.

and this last one isn't really a huge U.E. rule but it's urban exploration.........keyword being (explore) sometimes entrances to places are hard to find out for a reason.......work a little bit harder to find it by going and checking the site out......and try not to make completely public the way in because not everybody out there shares the same respect for the environment and others that UE'rs do. In other words, we don't want UE sites becoming the next saturday night hangout for the frat guys to go and drink beer.

feel free to add to this post
atron
Jedi Infiltrator
Jedi Infiltrator

RE: a few rules for the road

Post by atron »

i totally agree with everything but the FRAT BOY line hahaha! Sorry but none of the frat guys I know of would be caught dead in some old building haha, thats why thier daddy's pay for them to stay in big fratboy houses.