Introducing UE to others....

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Sparkle
Stray Cat
Stray Cat

Introducing UE to others....

Post by Sparkle »

What are good ways to introduce Urban Exploration to others without attracting people we don't like, or wouldnt want to UE with lol? Just curious....

-jake

Only thing I can think of is would be close friends that you know can keep a secret if ya need...thats all. :?
-=Let them hate, as long as they also fear=-
James the Red
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Introducing UE to others....

Post by James the Red »

Actually was going to ask WR something along those lines.

WR, if you have a button, or a small gif I can use, I would like to add a full time button to this site, maybe get you a bit more traffic. I am sticking to the theme of local interest, and since this is more or less a local site, I wouldnt mind supporting a link full time for you. Email me and let me know what you think.

gufbal@gufbal.com
just another fly on the wall of life

White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: Introducing UE to others....

Post by White Rabbit »

Eh, I just use a judgement call. If I think someone's a total crackhead that would tear stuff up, I usually keep any UE stuff in the area I know about to myself around them. Otherwise, I usually just tell them I like to take photographs of places normal people don't get to see. They usually find that idea pretty cool. If you start throwing "urban exploration" or "urban explorer" into the conversation, people usually don't know what it means and look at you like you just said that you're an astronaut :P

Hey, James, that'd be awesome if you were willing to do that. Just PM me what kinda dimensions you need on that .gif or whatever, and I'll get on it.