Warehouse!

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
Mindscape
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun

RE: Warehouse!

Post by Mindscape »

It's not because Youngblood sells cars that makes those assumedly his.

It's because Youngblood owns the place, sells cars, has made a fortune selling cars, has enough money to dump on two Model As, and has enough money left over to just leave them to rot in a building for long enough for the elevator to break so they can't be gotten back out and not care that they're assumedly his.

If he just sold cars, that wouldn't really be an indication. However, he's got enough money that he can essentially just throw it away like that and not be particularly worried about it. That's what makes it more likely.
"I'm going deeper underground.
There's too much panic in this town."
gstockent
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Warehouse!

Post by gstockent »

Hey all,
I just wanted to ask if the ground floor acess to this office/warehouse building is right off of Benton on Tampa immediately over the bridge on the left? I know the back side goes down to the train tracks but are we talking about the same building? It sounds like it. If it is, than it is the one being used by the city for firefighter training, and police training also I believe. Anyway, it is going to be the city crimelab eventually, and we just had our CERT group drill down there last night. It is a very cool building. Didn't get to look at any but the main floor, but there is a lot more there than what we saw. It is presently abandoned except there is supposed to be work starting on it soon.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: RE: Warehouse!

Post by Willard »

Mindscape wrote:It's not because Youngblood sells cars that makes those assumedly his.

It's because Youngblood owns the place, sells cars, has made a fortune selling cars, has enough money to dump on two Model As, and has enough money left over to just leave them to rot in a building for long enough for the elevator to break so they can't be gotten back out and not care that they're assumedly his.

If he just sold cars, that wouldn't really be an indication. However, he's got enough money that he can essentially just throw it away like that and not be particularly worried about it. That's what makes it more likely.
Just to point out... before the Reliable Dickheads took over, Youngblood used to sell BMW and a few other forien names as well.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude