Doling Park cave tours October 22-23, and 29-30!

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
bluecookies
Buckeye
Buckeye

RE: Doling Park cave tours October 22-23, and 29-30!

Post by bluecookies »

yeah I can't believe I missed that! My wife and I were driving by Sunday (we live just off Kearney) and I wasn't paying attention and she said that the sign for doling said something about cave tours this weekend (which would have been past). I was like what?!

I'm glad to hear its going on this weekend coming up as well. We are going to try and hit it up.
Necrosys
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Necrosys »

so whats the official time guys to meet up? 2:30 on sunday? is it necessary to call and register, or just show up with two bucks?
"If I could start again, a million miles away. I would keep myself. I would find a way." -Trent Reznor
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Yeah, you just show up with your $2 in hand and you're good to go, from what I understand. Make sure and wear appropriate clothing, because you WILL get wet and possibly muddy. Also, I've decided I'm going. Somebody just needs to tell me when to be there, and I'm on this thing like a good analogy.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Reggie
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Reggie »

Whoa, I almost missed this. I think I will go if my company leaves early enuff. Maybe I will shove them out the door at 2 Sunday.
Although you guys don't make it sound very cool. I thought it was a decent cave?

They can't restrict my cave tour if they can't catch me.................. :twisted:
Necrosys
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Necrosys »

haha it'll be good dude. wandering off might be the key though. but I'll have a radiohead hat on; if someone here sees me just say hi! I'd like to to meet some springfield explorers!
"If I could start again, a million miles away. I would keep myself. I would find a way." -Trent Reznor
dawgchain
The Pumkin King
The Pumkin King

Post by dawgchain »

All the details as we got them so far.

viewtopic.php?t=1044
----------This space for rent----------