jorden creek tunnel

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

RE: jorden creek tunnel

Post by cobcob »

If memory serves me correctly (and this is going back about 5 years when I used to go on expos with some of the guys from Cave Clan in Melbourne Australia) The storm drains down there are owned by the Aussie equivalent of the public works dept. This means that technically they ARE public property. However, due to the number of undesirables that they had infiltrating the storm drain system, and the liability involved they would put grates, signs etc. up to keep people out. There was an argument amongst the urbex community as to the legality of them doing that seeing as it was technically restricting the public's access to the property which their taxes paid for. Don't know if that helps out here at all, seems to me that if people have been seen by cops and cops haven't done anything about it then it's a free for all.
(1st post... I'm moving to Springfield in a couple of weeks... looking forward to getting back into the urbex scene again!)
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Re: jorden creek tunnel

Post by Underdog »

I own them duh.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: jorden creek tunnel

Post by piplnr65656 »

Underdog wrote:I own them duh.
Race you for it.
Attachments
jorden creek run 004a.jpg