woo hoo cuda is still alive!

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
SirKit
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

woo hoo cuda is still alive!

Post by SirKit »

A big thanks to cuda abd casper and slice for taking me around last night, had alot of fun, cept for the burnt down part of the fed complex kinda blew. Hope you all liked the cave/mine thing.

THANKS AGAIN!
Sirkit
My signature sucks
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Re: woo hoo cuda is still alive!

Post by Barracuda »

our pleasure! sorry about the fed complex. we'll go back soon but i think it needs a little time to become "forgotten" again. with recent activities there i think it's going to be a little more closely watched. it just gave me the willies. i wasn't afraid of being caught, i just had a bad feeling. i'd like to take you back during the daytime too.
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

Ahh, what's this on the burnt down section? That's news to me.
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

the door that we used to get into on the railroad track side of the building is now secured and that little receiving shack (looked like a snack bar or something) to the right (right after you walk in) is gone. its now in pieces laying on the dock outside. several of the fire extinguishers were used and laying around and the floor is black and sooty. we made entry thru the lower door on the side of the building and could smell the fire damage.
one of the holes in the fence has been secured and the shrubbery that was hiding the other hole in the fence has been mowed down.
the place gave me a creepy vibe this time. i've been there a few times before and i've never felt uncomfortable until saturday.
the inside of the building was messier this time too. there has definitely been some activity in there since my last visit.
hearse driver
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: woo hoo cuda is still alive!

Post by hearse driver »

yep people went to jail , they have done a good job securing the location....
the're only homeless at night , during the day, there just outside....
''thats what happens , light out there , dark in here''- Slim Jim
''yes for the last time, i just put my fucking wheel on with a hammer....''
CasperMilkToast
Bearer of Man-Thong
Bearer of Man-Thong

Re: RE: woo hoo cuda is still alive!

Post by CasperMilkToast »

816customshop wrote:they have done a good job securing the location....
well... its not really more secure as you can still walk right in the door and most likely all the other buildings too. But I would say that I was not comfortable walking into that building and I have been there like 6-7 times before. I wonder what happened with that fire too, that dosen't make sense to me.

I guess the place has just seen too much action lately. I know that you and Peterbillionaire went and didn't make it far since the cops were already there. There was about 40 feet of fencing knocked down along Hardesty. And someone had said that they heard something about a police chase ending there. Guess we should let it die down some like Cuda said.
The problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. - Robin Williams
hearse driver
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: woo hoo cuda is still alive!

Post by hearse driver »

yep they cleared all the brush along the fence and fixed most of the holes too , but as you say it should be left alone for a while to give it some cool off time , anybody have pics of the burned out part?
the're only homeless at night , during the day, there just outside....
''thats what happens , light out there , dark in here''- Slim Jim
''yes for the last time, i just put my fucking wheel on with a hammer....''
CasperMilkToast
Bearer of Man-Thong
Bearer of Man-Thong

Post by CasperMilkToast »

We didn't get any pics of it, our camera was on the fritz :roll:
The problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. - Robin Williams