8th st tunnel! Yay!

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
ze_beeved
Resident Mechanical God
Resident Mechanical God

RE: 8th st tunnel! Yay!

Post by ze_beeved »

Kind of back on topic here: We ventured into the tunnel last night! Finding it was actually not too hard(since I knew where it was). Stopped and read the article posted next to the door, walked in, flipped on the lights and just stared in awe. Any minute I expected gothstone or White Rabbit to pop around the corner, or maybe even KCPD but it was as quiet as a tomb in there. And pitch black before we turned on the lights. There's black and then there's pretty f'ing black. It was pretty f'ing black. It was certainly the coolest place I've ever been UE'ing. Before we even walked in I told the people that were with me the same thing we were told in boy scouts about overnights in the woods: Take nothing, Leave nothing. And added that no one needs to know where it was. Guys, thanks for all your help finding it. On Friday thetrio and I are heading out to Mt. Washington cemetary to see if we can find this staircase we heard about. Maybe we'll check out the caves around there too. If any one wants to go hit either of us up with a PM.
I don't know where to start.....