New Face!

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
Novakid
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

New Face!

Post by Novakid »

Good evening everyone! I am a new Urban Explorer, but I've been living in the city since I was born, for all intents and purposes- a group of friends and I plan on starting our journey exploring the city, and would greatly appreciate any places that are worth giving a look!

Currently, our first plan is to explore the Cabanne castle area on Cabanne ave. Let me know what y'all think!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: New Face!

Post by Nicotti »

Welcome!

While a lot of the super cool stuff has been demoed in the past few years, there are still cool places to be found about. Most of them are contained in these threads.

The more you contribute to the site and get to know peeps here, the more likely said peeps will shared any non-public info they may have with you.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

Hey Novakid, go check out the USS Inaugural if you haven't already. Its cool, visible and publicly accessible. That will get you downtown and you can hunt around from there.
Novakid
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: New Face!

Post by Novakid »

Thanks for the welcome guys!

There was a sort of bucket list that I made that I plan on going to at some point- I'm not sure if addresses are permitted or not so I'll refrain from it, but here's a small list of places that I found through just hunting on Google Earth and checking around:

- Yeatman High School
- Cotton Belt Freight Depot & Rootwood Park
- Old Wellston High School
- Cleveland High School

Right now, I'm looking for large buildings or hospitals, so if you guys have any cool places, lemme know!
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

Cotton Belt is difficult/impossible to ascend these days, and there's usually people camped there whenever I drive past
Preservation over plunder.