Let me introduce myself...

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Let me introduce myself...

Post by tunajive »

Hey what's up all, I'm Matt and I live in Chesterfield, MO(West St. Louis County). New to posting to this site but look forward to meeting a bunch of people and hopefully hookin up with some of you too go explore some places.
Just had shoulder surgery about a month ago but I'm feelin a lot better and almost have full movement and strength back, so soon enough I'll be rockin to go. My buddy should be joing here as well shortly, and he is from the same area, and he also enjoys Urb-Exing.
Been scouting around as of late and plan on checking on those tunnels that were posted in the other thread. Not too much out here in West County except for Chesterfield Manor but thats nothing special. Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself as well, and let me know of any places to go, or if and when you wanna meet-up and hit up some spots. Sorry for the long post.

-Matt
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: Let me introduce myself...

Post by White Rabbit »

Hey. Welcome to the site. Definitely looking forward to anything you find out in St. Louis :)
ann_marie
Explore Whore
Explore Whore

Post by ann_marie »

I'm in St Louis too. Have you been to the prison in Chesterfield Valley yet?
One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

No I haven't been down to the correctional facility yet. It's been closed for a few years now and I always see people in the summer playing soccer in the barb wire court yard. Kinda funny actually. But it is on my list of things to at least go check out, especially since I live 5 minutes from the valley.
Now that you mention it I might check it out this week, as it should be warming up too. We'd be lucky though if there was a way in, but I'm not sure how easy that will be at a prison. I'll let you know. Any other sites you know of? Been to Chesterfield Manor?

-Matt

EDIT: Me and my friend are goin out tonight to either the Correctional Facility in the valley or an abandoned house we wanna check out.
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

Just wanted to give a heads up, tonight was a success. We got in the St. Louis Correctional Institution and explored the whole thing for the most part. I will be posting the story with pics this week. By the way, is there any particular spot to post that?

-Matt
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: Let me introduce myself...

Post by White Rabbit »

tunajive wrote:Just wanted to give a heads up, tonight was a success. We got in the St. Louis Correctional Institution and explored the whole thing for the most part. I will be posting the story with pics this week. By the way, is there any particular spot to post that?
That's awesome! Just post a new thread here in St. Louis about it. You're gonna have to give me a tour of that place sometime.
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

Sorry for my absence, been away for awhile. The pics will be posted sometime but life kinda caught up to me and I've been busy with some shit. My buddy I went with got arrested soon after(unrelated incident) and he had all the pics so I'll get there. It's all god now.

-Matt
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

All God huh? :P
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

I guess I could edit that post and fix it, but nah.....I like it being all god.

-Matt