I WANNA EXPLORE SOMETHING BEFORE I LEAVE

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
Curor
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: I WANNA EXPLORE SOMETHING BEFORE I LEAVE

Post by Curor »

Sertile wrote:Or he thought we looked TOO threatening already!

And I was downtown again last night. I checked up on Brick City, and sure enough I saw the same car come rolling up around 9:30. I'm guessing he's there every night around that time, so plan your trips accordingly.
Was he in a black truck?
Everyone else who lets me ride on their dinosaur calls me Carlos.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

RE: I WANNA EXPLORE SOMETHING BEFORE I LEAVE

Post by Sertile »

No, just some little craptastic 90's car. It was dark, but it looked to be either black or dark blue. Definitely not a truck. Are you sure you didn't just run into some construction workers leaving the job site?
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Curor
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: I WANNA EXPLORE SOMETHING BEFORE I LEAVE

Post by Curor »

I am sure, it was around 10:00 PM, we had been exploring the building for an hour or so, and he tried to chase us while he was in his car with his lights off. I think he was a security guard trying to catch us, but I drove off fast enough that he could not catch me.
Everyone else who lets me ride on their dinosaur calls me Carlos.
Nemophilist
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: I WANNA EXPLORE SOMETHING BEFORE I LEAVE

Post by Nemophilist »

Yeah, I doubt it was the same guy. The guy in the truck really tried to catch us. He was hiding across the street with his lights off when I came out of the building. I hopped into the getaway car, he followed (lights still off) and we hauled ass. I got some fairly nice pictures that night though.