Clocktoberfest 2011 (Galena IL)

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Re: Clocktoberfest 2011 (Galena IL)

Post by DeathByMoth »

redox wrote:what red letters follow deathbymoth around..

This could be a riddle, or a fill in the blank question...
...or the deranged, incoherent rantings of a career alcoholic... Wait, is that the answer? That's the answer, isn't it!?
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

whatever Randy..the red letters that folllow your silly ass around = pathetic adult mall ninja
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

That was supposed to be an insult, right? Because I honestly can't tell how that should have even offended me. There are a fairly large number of things you could talk shit on me about... but mall ninja? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Were you drunk when you typed that? What are the qualifiers for "pathetic adult mall ninja"? Is it supposed to be a play on "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"? No, that would've almost been clever, there's no way it could have been deliberate. Perhaps I'm reading too far into this...
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Clocktoberfest 2011 (Galena IL)

Post by charopós »

DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

While that was informative, it still doesn't buffer his original comment. That would be a fail, if you aren't paying attention.

Go on, proceed to tell me how I really am a Mall Ninja, since you know me so well offline. Tell me about how many weapons of mine the police have, or how I don't get charged when I have to use them. Tell me about how much I don't place third at the Meeks Fall and Spring Clay Shoots. Expose me for the soft, doughy fraud that I am, instead of the 6'6", 275 pound mass of deadly muscle that I pretend to be. Because you can totally do that, right? I mean, it's not like I'm just biologically superior to you or anything, or that you think I'm a fraud because it's the only way for you to validate your own inferior self-image. That would just be silly, right?
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Clocktoberfest 2011 (Galena IL)

Post by charopós »

I don't read the majority of what you type, because it's all just rambling dumbassery.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Re: RE: Clocktoberfest 2011 (Galena IL)

Post by crazydrummerdude »

charopós wrote:I don't read the majority of what you type, because it's all just rambling dumbassery.
Thankfully I got a mouse with a working scroll button, I can pass his shit up that much faster. :lol:
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

the mall ninja comment got his little ninja panties in a wad... fucking chucklehead
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Mall ninja. Heh.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham