springfieldians and sw mo bros

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

springfieldians and sw mo bros

Post by Twail Wetard »

If there was a said meet and greet in spfd, say at like patton alley pub, would anybody be interested ? Depending on how many wanted to attend...
THE THREAD KILLER!
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: springfieldians and sw mo bros

Post by Willard »

I'm game, depending on the date. I guess we're due for another one. Been a few years since there was much of a get-together.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

Post by Twail Wetard »

Well Sunday nights are happy hr at patton, not sure if that would work with everybody or maybe a weeknight. Let me know guys and we'll get something together
THE THREAD KILLER!
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

Post by Twail Wetard »

So I guess its just willard and I that wanna drink a frosty brew???? Wtf people
THE THREAD KILLER!
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

Patience grasshopper, these things take time! Some of use are pretty old these days and are slow to move. Our bones pop and crack, our eyes are weak, and our legs are bent. :P
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

If the Springfield meetup was in St Louis, I'd go!
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

If you're wanting to do a meet and greet, and wanting to involve delicious beverages, then Springfield Brewing Company is the spot to do it. Much better atmosphere, much much better beer, in a building with real history, in the heart of the old industrial district. It is the ideal place for such an event. There's nothing wrong with Patton Alley, per se, it's just a mecca for Hipsters and College fucks.

Besides, the only bar that serves Mueller is Springfield Brew Co., nuff said.

The Albatross is a cool spot for meet-ups too, the building is weird and feels very "Metropolis Noir", the owners are cool and politically active, and there is plenty of space. Curor and several others did a meetup there a while back, and we had the whole back of the place to ourselves.

We need to organize a larger meet, there's a decent amount of new people around now, and the prime exploring weather is just on the horizon.
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

I'm a college fuck.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I'm an old college fuck. An old school old fuck, if you will.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: springfieldians and sw mo bros

Post by SubLunar »

I used to be a college fuck, now I'm a working fuck.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I was a college fuck, then a working fuck, now a worthless fuck.
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

Hey, hey, I'm talking about the go-to-college-to-party guys, the frat meatheads. Scholars need not be offended. Thats why I said "college fucks" instead of "college kids". Sheesh.

Seriously though, how many of you are in debt?
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

DeathByMoth wrote: Seriously though, how many of you are in debt?
Ooh me! Me me!

It should be illegal to have to begin your life tens of thousands of dollars in debt unless you're a rich fuck.
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote:
It should be illegal to have to begin your life tens of thousands of dollars in debt unless you're a rich fuck.
It should be illegal to trade in Asset-Backed Securities, it should have been illegal to repeal Glass-Steagle(which essentially separated Investment Banking from Loan-Asset Banking, a natural conflict of interests) . It should be illegal to purposefully loan money to a student in the hopes that they can't pay it back, and it should be illegal to offer online classes without any real-world accreditation. The college industry exists because it is enormously profitable. The college industry is failing to place graduates into jobs, and is designed to keep graduates in debt. They changed legislation in 2007 to allow looser regulations on who can qualify for a loan, how much they can receive(which is more), and how much interest they will be repaying on the loan(which is approximately double the pre-2007 numbers)

This whole system of government is fucked, and it all leads back to the Federal Reserve. Our country fought hard in the 30's and 40's to limit the size and power of banking systems, and now they own our country. Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves when crooks like Timothy Giethner and Ben Bernenke can arbitrarily give away billions of taxpayer dollars to whoever they want, refuse to disclose the beneficiaries, and not be held accountable for their actions, but instead actually be re-elected to their positions. And this is the first election in history where Candidates will be legally allowed to be "sponsored" by private corporations, such as McDonalds.

Our country is being stolen from it's people in broad daylight.
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

DeathByMoth wrote: It should be illegal to trade in Asset-Backed Securities, it should have been illegal to repeal Glass-Steagle(which essentially separated Investment Banking from Loan-Asset Banking, a natural conflict of interests) . It should be illegal to purposefully loan money to a student in the hopes that they can't pay it back, and it should be illegal to offer online classes without any real-world accreditation. The college industry exists because it is enormously profitable. The college industry is failing to place graduates into jobs, and is designed to keep graduates in debt. They changed legislation in 2007 to allow looser regulations on who can qualify for a loan, how much they can receive(which is more), and how much interest they will be repaying on the loan(which is approximately double the pre-2007 numbers)

This whole system of government is fucked, and it all leads back to the Federal Reserve. Our country fought hard in the 30's and 40's to limit the size and power of banking systems, and now they own our country. Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves when crooks like Timothy Giethner and Ben Bernenke can arbitrarily give away billions of taxpayer dollars to whoever they want, refuse to disclose the beneficiaries, and not be held accountable for their actions, but instead actually be re-elected to their positions. And this is the first election in history where Candidates will be legally allowed to be "sponsored" by private corporations, such as McDonalds.

Our country is being stolen from it's people in broad daylight.
Amen.