"This is the Spooklight" Documentary Premiere at T

Urban exploration in Missouri
atron
Jedi Infiltrator
Jedi Infiltrator

"This is the Spooklight" Documentary Premiere at T

Post by atron »

Hey everyone my documentary "This is the Spooklight" will be premiering tonight(7:00) and sunday afternoon(4:30) at THE MOXIE in Springfield. Its part of the MOXIE week Short Film festival, cost is $5! Come check it out!
www.moxieshorts.com
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: "This is the Spooklight" Documentary Premiere

Post by Sertile »

Hey, how'd it go? Wish I could've been there!
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

Their website seems like this hasn't taken place yet. Can we get an update? How did your film do? Any chance of sharing it with us?
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

I thought in some other thread that he was selling copies of the DVD. I want to buy one.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

I'd like to see it myself.
atron
Jedi Infiltrator
Jedi Infiltrator

RE: "This is the Spooklight" Documentary Premiere

Post by atron »

Hey guys sorry for the delay in response, I've been pretty busy lately. The showings went pretty well, both the Friday and Sunday shows were really close to sell outs. Unfortunately other films in the festival had what seemed like massive budgets compared to ours haha, so we didn't win. But we got quite a few laughs and comments throughout the showings. I currently have a few of the screener copies left on DVD, but am currently working on some extra content for the final DVDs. These will be sold through the website www.thespooklight.com starting mid October. I am also planning a Haloween tour group one weekend night mid october. We will basically carpool from Springfield (7PM)to the road, stay out there for a few hours and return by (1AM). If anyone here is interested in going let me know, as I am working on defining dates.