Honeybranch cave.

Urban exploration in Missouri
Former User #2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Honeybranch cave.

Post by Former User #2 »

Hey , did you see that link that brouser put up...........i just noticed that..........check it out junkman...........we need to do that..........prolly be a good one for ur girl too.....
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Yea it looks nice, but I'm not paying them 20 fuckin dollars for a tour. If I wanted to get ripped off i'd go ride the stupid jeep through fantastic caverns.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Former User #1
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Re: Honeybranch cave.

Post by Former User #1 »

$20 bucks for a wild cave tour is a heck of a lot better than the $65 that mammoth is gonna charge us later this year. Hopefully they'll let us crawl around on our own for a while. I hate tour guides. :(
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Honeybranch cave.

Post by BROUSER »

Depends on the size of the cave. I think a wild cave tour at Cosmic Cavern is $50 with a minimum group size of 4, but I could be wrong. Wild cave tours are pretty expensive. Can you imagine the liability?
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Punctual
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Post by Punctual »

Its Startin to warm up we should hit up the powerplant cave soon
WR holds Burger Record at WF cody's
Former User #2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Honeybranch cave.

Post by Former User #2 »

junkman306 wrote:Yea it looks nice, but I'm not paying them 20 fuckin dollars for a tour. If I wanted to get ripped off i'd go ride the stupid jeep through fantastic caverns.

20 bucks is a small price to pay to for a few hours entertainment...........you pay 10 to get in the dragstrip and watch highschool kids race there dads farm truck..........i dont think you could pay me 10 dollars to watch that............thanks
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

I pay to race. I don't watch. The highschool kids stay home when the real racing starts. Plus its a cave TOUR. I'd think about paying 20 bucks if they would just turn us loose. Both times I've gone they were a little cranky and all I asked was for them to show the boss and I around. I'd pay 60 bucks to go wild caving in mammoth cave. 20 bucks for them to walk me down a little sidewalk is a little much for me.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Former User #2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Former User #2 »

junkman306 wrote:I pay to race. I don't watch. The highschool kids stay home when the real racing starts. Plus its a cave TOUR. I'd think about paying 20 bucks if they would just turn us loose. Both times I've gone they were a little cranky and all I asked was for them to show the boss and I around. I'd pay 60 bucks to go wild caving in mammoth cave. 20 bucks for them to walk me down a little sidewalk is a little much for me.

Your an idiot.......... :roll:
Former User #2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Former User #2 »

Punctual wrote:Its Startin to warm up we should hit up the powerplant cave soon

Wonder if the water is down yet?
Former User #1
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by Former User #1 »

junkman306 wrote:I pay to race. I don't watch. The highschool kids stay home when the real racing starts. Plus its a cave TOUR. I'd think about paying 20 bucks if they would just turn us loose. Both times I've gone they were a little cranky and all I asked was for them to show the boss and I around. I'd pay 60 bucks to go wild caving in mammoth cave. 20 bucks for them to walk me down a little sidewalk is a little much for me.
Looking at the webpage... I don't think they have sidewalks... it says crawling involved, too. when you see the term "wild cave tour" it's pretty much what we did at Watkin's Cave, except you'd probably have to crawl and get muddy this time :wink: (kidding)
Former User #1
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by Former User #1 »

gmrviper wrote:
Punctual wrote:Its Startin to warm up we should hit up the powerplant cave soon

Wonder if the water is down yet?
How about a nighttime excursion to go see?
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

gmrviper wrote:

Your an idiot.......... :roll:
gee thanks. You're a sweetheart today. :roll:
Last edited by junkman306 on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

[quote="tiamat]Looking at the webpage... I don't think they have sidewalks... it says crawling involved, too. when you see the term "wild cave tour" it's pretty much what we did at Watkin's Cave, except you'd probably have to crawl and get muddy this time :wink: (kidding)[/quote]

I know I should've just dove in. :D I still have my doubts that its worth 20 bucks, but I guess we'll just have to go to find out.
Former User #1
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by Former User #1 »

junkman306 wrote:[quote="tiamat]Looking at the webpage... I don't think they have sidewalks... it says crawling involved, too. when you see the term "wild cave tour" it's pretty much what we did at Watkin's Cave, except you'd probably have to crawl and get muddy this time :wink: (kidding)
I know I should've just dove in. :D I still have my doubts that its worth 20 bucks, but I guess we'll just have to go to find out.[/quote]

Nah, just joking... I saw viper's post and thought today was "mouth junkman day" again... lol
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Thats everyday. Its inevitable. :D