cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Post by cobcob »

cobcob wrote:
Scout wrote:
cobcob wrote: Quoted for Truth...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
kyro
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by kyro »

....Probably going to go do this soon....i've got some free time this week and possibly this weekend to waste, anyone wanna go wander around the underground is welcome to join.
blackout
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by blackout »

cousin wrote:with some of the bio-hazard signs one bricked over cave entrances, I have to wonder.... May it's where they got the idea for "V"
Maybe they had some of the drinking water labeled experimental 69
Zombie Hunter....
AndrewH
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Post by AndrewH »

I went to some of these caves in MO before when I was very young, wonder if they were the same ones? Will have to ask my dad. I thought it was so cool back then, just like in Day of The Dead!

as far as the reptiles go... Several people have told stories of past involvments with such programs dealing with non humans living under the surface by treaty... but I think there's alot of other things to learn before you start theorizing about the valididy of such stories.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: RE: Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Post by Kit »

AndrewH wrote:I went to some of these caves in MO before when I was very young, wonder if they were the same ones? Will have to ask my dad. I thought it was so cool back then, just like in Day of The Dead!

as far as the reptiles go... Several people have told stories of past involvments with such programs dealing with non humans living under the surface by treaty... but I think there's alot of other things to learn before you start theorizing about the valididy of such stories.

are you trying to sound smart?
Kit wrote:I am old
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Kit wrote:
AndrewH wrote:I went to some of these caves in MO before when I was very young, wonder if they were the same ones? Will have to ask my dad. I thought it was so cool back then, just like in Day of The Dead!

hahaha that cracked me up
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
fizzle
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by fizzle »

redox wrote:
Kit wrote:

hahaha that cracked me up
+1
Confucius say: No soup for you!
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I would debate the "valididy" of this new poster's claim to a brain
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Please don't theorize on the validity. Reptoids have been banned from this quadrant for two millenia. There are only a few hybrids remaining, and we, I mean they, can pass completely as human and have no need to hide underground.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Hey browser don't you worry none your secret is more than safe with us heck even some aliens can pass as human 8)
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
VBJag
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by VBJag »

:roll:

Just like there is "repitlian people" living under DIA. Yeahhhh right.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

or vampires under the town square
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

there ARE vampires under the square! The newsleader said so..
Kit wrote:I am old
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

well then that settles that dosent it 8)
cousin
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by cousin »

there has actually been a few dead bodies found down there, i found one of them as a matter of fact. HMMM...