Heading to Eureak Springs next week

Urban exploration in Missouri
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Heading to Eureak Springs next week

Post by ropingk »

Ok I dont do a lot of sploring and stuff but i am heading to Eureaka springs next week Hoping to get to go downtown and see some stuff ???? planning to do the Passion Play which is the main reason im going--- will only have a day so any big thing i should go and see?????
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Re: Heading to Eureak Springs next week

Post by jammer_smith »

Honestly if you've never been to Eureka and you only have one day, the regular driving around touristy stuff will probably be more than enough for a day. The whole town is almost like a UE location commercialized, with weird old buildings and stuff down just about every street.
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

WEll Iw as there 3 days and got to say ti was a blast
TONS of old abondended buildings lots of old train stuff
took a full day at the Passion play and all the tours they have--thatw as the main reason for the trip--- got some good pics trying to upload them the big cat zoo or what ever you call it was awesome the 2 caves were pretty good for show caves did not manage to find any thing about a underground city people just looked at us like???????????????????

Im going back in sepetember its only 196 miles from my house

The Old Haunted Cresent Hotel is where i am hopign to stya next time its a massive old building suposed to be extremently active with ghiost--Gonna have to see that one to belive it
Oh the traffic is INSANE but still a relaly cool town
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

yeah, on busy weekends you're better off walking and taking the trolly. There is also some really pretty country side out there if you get out of town a little but and just want to drive around. There is also...what is it called...Eureka West I think, a whole separate section of the town a few miles West near the lake that has some ok stuff that most people never see.
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Turpentine Creek is the cat sanctuary.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

yep i didnt get there this time but like i said im heading back may take the gold wing but then again not so sure pretty cool town