I'm back bitches!

Urban exploration in Arkansas
Ford Prefect
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

I'm back bitches!

Post by Ford Prefect »

It has been a great while since my explorations, but by god!, I'm back on the wheel. I have had my eye(s) on a site for a long time now, and have been discouraged by the location, but I went tonight and it was awsome. I mean really awsome. Anywho; I'll get pictures soon, but it was awsome, and the old Sunbeam bakery is only two blocks away. Soon I'll get pics.
Ryan B.
"Go where you think you want to go, do everything you were sent here for. Fire will and you hear that call, touch your hand to the wall at night." I'm a dork, and if you are a dork too, you just read some of my shit, don't get me wrong though!
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: I'm back bitches!

Post by White Rabbit »

I wondered what the hell happened to you. I wanted to come down and have you show me that old school or whatever it was.

So, can you tell us what this big new place you explored was?
Ford Prefect
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: I'm back bitches!

Post by Ford Prefect »

The area my friend and I explored was small, five silos, a controll room, (with logs books and random equipment) and a rail car loading/unloading platform. The silos themselves are about 50 to 60 feet in hight, they offer a great view of the airport along with a factory across the street. Every thing is fairly compact, all on one slab of concrete. To the north about 100 yards is another complex of silos and elevators.

These look much older and are easily accessable by cover of a treeline along the adjacent railroad tracks. There are only two silos with what appears to be an accompaning mill/mixing house. I did not make it to this section but it did look promising, I should in the next few weeks. As well, get pictures of the other complex. Any who, hold tight tight and I'll get some pics up soon.

Ryan B.
"Go where you think you want to go, do everything you were sent here for. Fire will and you hear that call, touch your hand to the wall at night." I'm a dork, and if you are a dork too, you just read some of my shit, don't get me wrong though!