Waterpark near Ponca

Urban exploration in Arkansas
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Re: Waterpark near Ponca

Post by HMndnproud »

It's stupid people like that who ruin things for everyone else. I feel bad for the kid, it's not his fault his parents were stupid. Charges should be brought against the parent for endangering the child, and teaching him that it was okay to treaspass.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

well im going out on a limb its a bad thing yes but depending on how old the kid is you really cant fix stupid if you are told not to go there and chose to go anyway and get hurt it is pretty much your fault and the laws are about as usless as they can be it seems like they make sure the ones in the wrong are compansited while the people trying to do the right thing take it in the tush It would be good if Dogpatch could sue the kid and his dad and get danamges and maybe even a pain and suffering from some of the helpers but that is just my 2 cents worth :shock:
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

I agree with you.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
SlyFoxx
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Waterpark near Ponca

Post by SlyFoxx »

Well they were told to stay away, I think there are signs as well saying no tresspassing too, if not, some should be posted. Surely any judge will take that into consideration. This sounds like the time a thief broke into a lady's home, tripped on a coffee table or something, broke his leg or injured himself somehow, sued the lady for bodily injury & the thief WON! Can you believe that? It was in the news yrs ago but it did happen. Hopefully the judge won't be stupid enuf to take the trespasser's side on this. They WERE told to stay out afterall.
Riggz13
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Waterpark near Ponca

Post by Riggz13 »

SlyFoxx wrote:Well they were told to stay away, I think there are signs as well saying no tresspassing too, if not, some should be posted. Surely any judge will take that into consideration. This sounds like the time a thief broke into a lady's home, tripped on a coffee table or something, broke his leg or injured himself somehow, sued the lady for bodily injury & the thief WON! Can you believe that? It was in the news yrs ago but it did happen. Hopefully the judge won't be stupid enuf to take the trespasser's side on this. They WERE told to stay out afterall.
Hopefully the judge will just throw the entire case out before it ever gets to court and issue an official statement about how dumbasses shouldn't be allowed on vehicles, off-road or otherwise.
GatsbyfromMC
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by GatsbyfromMC »

There are
no tresspassing
signs on the property and many trees are marked with the proper colors. Like said before, they had previously been told to stay off by the police as well.

I have another two absurd cases that come to mind, one being the lady who spilled coffee on her lap and sued McDonalds because it was hot. The second being this recent case involving the border patrol officers shooting a drug smuggler, with ~700 lbs of drugs, on the wrong side of the border. Now the officers are in jail and the drug smuggler is sueing for having their civil rights violated.
[/quote]
SlyFoxx
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by SlyFoxx »

I heard about both cases but only part of the second about the shooting, I didn't hear that it was on the wrong side, I'm sure it was, I only caught the tail end of the report. That's really dumb, they shouldn't have done that, talk about 'itchy trigger fingers'! If they were being shot at, maybe, but just to go off & shoot w/o provocation with being on the wrong side of the border, I can see how they ended up in jail. That WAS stupid.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

They should be in jail. Anybody that was as close to the target as they were and missed? I'd lock them up too.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?