abandoned mill in central AR

Urban exploration in Arkansas
xcathodex
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

abandoned mill in central AR

Post by xcathodex »

i was completely, COMPLETELY lost when i found this, or i'd say where it is. but all i can remember at this point was that it's right behind a large church. does anyone recognize it?

either way, there wasn't a WHOLE lot to see but i had fun taking pictures anyway. there are 2 different towers, one of which was housing a large, angry swarm of bees.

ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: abandoned mill in central AR

Post by ARLT1YJ »

Alright cathode, you've inspired me to get out and take some pictures/explore. Thanks for the motivating photos.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

Cathode nice pics! I don't recognize the place. do you have any idea what town you were close to?

Please tell me you have those in high res? :)
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
xcathodex
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by xcathodex »

GlassCurtain wrote:Cathode nice pics! I don't recognize the place. do you have any idea what town you were close to?

Please tell me you have those in high res? :)
my wife might remember - my sense of direction is crap without google earth!

and yeah, i have high res versions - i just hate to upload enormous files to messageboards, and it's difficult to view at large sizes. if anyone wants to use this stuff for anything i'll gladly surrender the source files.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

xcathodex wrote:my wife might remember - my sense of direction is crap without google earth!

and yeah, i have high res versions - i just hate to upload enormous files to messageboards, and it's difficult to view at large sizes. if anyone wants to use this stuff for anything i'll gladly surrender the source files.
haha yeah I was inquiring about the high res pics for my personal collection. :) I really like your work. If you have a website with your high res images I'd love to see it. Or I'll PM you my e-mail address if you do not have said website. :)
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
xcathodex
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: abandoned mill in central AR

Post by xcathodex »

no website yet - but feel free to PM me and i'll send anything you want.