Bleeding Houses??

Urban exploration in Arkansas
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

Re: Bleeding Houses??

Post by David Keetz »

yah....i believe houses can manifest paranormal activity....i've yet to find a truly remarkable reoccurring site firsthand. It's hard to deny the existance of things we can't discern through our named five senses.

....and this coming from a guy that got paid to go to college.

..somebody has made a mistake in judgement somewhere.
I think something clever is supposed to go right here.
TooMuchCoffee
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Bleeding Houses??

Post by TooMuchCoffee »

I've been in old buildings were rust and mold stains occur and look like the walls are "bleeding". It usually involves condinsation building up in or on the walls. The water has a reddish tint and results in the "bleeding" stains. You can paint over them, but unless you use a sealer, it's come back through.

The other thing is human blood stinks. Rotting/congealing blood stinks worse. Huge amounts is absolutely horrible and just nearly unbearable to be around. If this house was "bleeding" real blood, you would smell it for hundreds of feet before you got near it.
"Anyone else smell that?"
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

Post by David Keetz »

yes...this is true..

houses bleeding blood is out of the question in my opinion unless there are fresh bodies stashed in the walls and between the ceiling joists.
Last edited by David Keetz on Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think something clever is supposed to go right here.
xcathodex
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by xcathodex »

honestly, i don't see why it even requires a community-wide discussion to establish that houses can't bleed blood.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: RE: Bleeding Houses??

Post by Willard »

xcathodex wrote:honestly, i don't see why it even requires a community-wide discussion to establish that houses can't bleed blood.
We don't... it just makes for annoying conversation. :wink:

While we're on the topic... I'll make you squeel like a pig boy! Weeee!!!! And thus I can make your ass hole bleed. 8)
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

I joke with my parents that their house is bleeding. Their house is close to a hundred years old. A long time ago someone covered up a chimney and made it look like part of the wall. but now it leaks creosote and streams down the wall. looks a lot like blood.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
TooMuchCoffee
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by TooMuchCoffee »

Same thing with my mother-in-law's house. Where the flue was leaks and does the same thing. The gas wall-heater she replaced the old stove with turns the creosote stains look like blood stains on the wall.
"Anyone else smell that?"