Beware the evil grain bins of the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Urban exploration in Arkansas
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

RE: Beware the evil grain bins of the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Post by Willard »

You're right, there's not much worth seeing... Even when I was in the circus, people just kinda passed me by... they thought the two headed bearded lady was much more interesting... :shock:
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

I had a freakshow once. BEHOLD, THE TWO HEADED RABBIT... WITH ONLY ONE HEAD! GAZE UPON THE MONSTEROUS VISAGE OF THE ENORMOUS MIDGET! They ran me out of town on a rail.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

Oh god. I'm sorry to say that any hope I may have had of not being a conspiracy dweeb has been shot down. It's bad enough that I looked at those websites, but now I've been pushed over the edge.

The other day, I awoke to find myself being stared down by a dude in an Army OH-58. No shit, the thing was hovering at treetop level close enough for me to see that the co-pilot was staring at my sleeping, half-naked ass.

I'm afraid that now Big Brother has sent the Evil Black Helicopters of the New World Order to watch my every move, I have no choice but to start a website. I will write everything in capital letters, misspell every other word, and use garish color schemes whenever possible. Internet, I apologize in advance.

OH NOS!!1! TEH GUVERMEN'T SI AFTER MEE!!1!!1

Just kidding. I think the chopper mistook our tomatoes for weed. The co-pilot was wearing yellow, and that's what the drug interdiction guys usually wear.

At any rate, it was one hell of an irritating way to wake up. I considered suing the jerks for psychological damages, but let's face it: the guy saw me in my underwear. His suffering has likely been far worse than my own.
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: Beware the evil grain bins of the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Post by bugo »

gimpface wrote:A couple of years ago my fiance had to do some research on the Denver International Airport for an art class. Yes, an art class. The DIA has some awesomely freaky murals.
I'm not easily creeped out, but the mural of the kid in the coffin gives me the heebie jeebies.
gimpface wrote: "Omaha - Northeast of Berryville near Missouri state line, on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. Possible crematory facility."

This caught my eye, as I only live a few miles from there. So I did a little research. First I had to find the wood plant mentioned. I happened upon this EPA report

www.epa.gov/earth1r6/6sf/pdffiles/0600124.pdf

which not only describes the location of the site in detail, but which might also reveal one possible source of this rumor. If you have a look at the report, some of you will be looking at familiar territory... it's the north end of the train tunnel at Cricket AR!
According to the report, after the ARKWOOD plant was closed down the soil and ground water was polluted with PCP
Polluted with sherm? Did you see any crackheads dipping cigarettes in the water?

I think you meant PCB's. But I like the idea of PCP contamination better.
gimpface wrote:and dioxin from chemicals dumped in the railroad ditch, on the ground, and in a sinkhole on the property. The original plan to fix the site was to fence in the area and build an incinerator on site to dispose of all the contaminated soil by burning.
However, the locals didn't like the idea of toxic fumes being produced so close to the elementary school, so an alternative was found: the soil would be shipped off to be incinerated elsewhere, which would also be cheaper than building the facility on-site.
There's an EPA superfund site about a mile from where I live. Maybe that's what's wrong with me.
gimpface wrote:The incinerator was never built and the EPA remediation ceased in 1995 (mission accomplished). So what of these rumors? I headed out there the other day to see for myself.
I actually think there might be a conspiracy of sorts surrounding Times Beach. The government needed the land to incinerate some material from the Monsanto (pure evil!) plant in St Louis, so they concocted the whole dioxiny oil story so they could grab the land without anybody getting too suspicious.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

I actually think there might be a conspiracy of sorts surrounding Times Beach. The government needed the land to incinerate some material from the Monsanto (pure evil!) plant in St Louis, so they concocted the whole dioxiny oil story so they could grab the land without anybody getting too suspicious.
Yeah, that wouldn't really surprise me. And yes, I meant PCB, but the idea of all the locals getting wigged out on angeldust must have overwhelmed my feeble mind! That would be sweet.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

Finally located the CD with my pictures. These are not the best quality- I was using a borrowed camera with a bigass telephoto lens (that I can't use worth a damn), so what you see is what you get. This is just a few of them. I have some more, but these are probably the best of them. Which is sad...
Attachments
Does this look like a crematorium to you? Me either.
Does this look like a crematorium to you? Me either.
Evilbins1.jpg (22.8 KiB) Viewed 11082 times
Bigass sinkhole
Bigass sinkhole
sinkhole.jpg (21.04 KiB) Viewed 11082 times
No charred corpses to be found!
No charred corpses to be found!
Evilbins2.jpg (20.28 KiB) Viewed 11081 times
"You can suffocate under grain in this bin"
"You can suffocate under grain in this bin"
suffocate.jpg (19.49 KiB) Viewed 11081 times
For a frame of reference. This stuff is up the hill on the right.
For a frame of reference. This stuff is up the hill on the right.
RRsignal.jpg (35.04 KiB) Viewed 11081 times
LadyDragonsblood
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LadyDragonsblood »

I know Arkwood used to make charcoal and did creosote coating on phone poles and stuff...so with that many diffrent smells comming from the place...it would be easy to cover up something fishy going on :wink:
LadyDragonsblood

"Come on now Alice, your probably making a meatloaf out of a hamburger" Sam "The Butcher" Franklin
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

Re: RE: Beware the evil grain bins of the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Post by ShadowBearer »

gimpface wrote:interesting side note...
Ever since making this topic there have been weird clicks on my phone that weren't there before. :shock:
Since I'm not a fan of conspiracy dorks, I'll take the L. Ron Hubbard approach and blame it on Thetans.
It is cause you talk to me. Duh.
LevyRat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LevyRat »

Hey,in that list is also ft. Chaffee, which I have pictures of. give me a couple of days to find a place to host them, and I will post them for you guys.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I like conspiracy theory dorks. I'm not one, but I like them. I do believe there is a helluva lot of stuff going on that we don't know, and these guys are more likely to discover what is going on than Dan Rather. Of course, there is always filtering you have to do to figure out what is paranoia and what is fact, but that's part of the fun! My brother-in-law is with the sheriff's dept for Christian Co. He loves the helicopter trips to hunt for pot. But it's not as big a thrill for him as busting a meth lab.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
armyof142
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by armyof142 »

It is not a Mock Site, I used serve at Fort Chaffee, and the Star of David is Old and made of Stone and sits over a abandoned Diamond Mine.. You can find talk about the Star if you look hard enough in News Papers printed in the 1890's, It was mentioned by Judge Parker in his Diary, and is why many of the old timers called Arkansas God's Country... After WWII German POWs as part of Operation Paper Clip Dated the Star to Be around 2,500 years old... The Runway was there before the Wright Brothers invented a Plane and is very possible it is just as old as the Star, the Bulls eye you point to, is a laid out depiction of the Milky Way.. If you look South of the Star to were Paladins are Located they are sitting on a carving dug into the Ground, just like the Lines in South America, the Symbol matches the Symbol used in India for a Vimana. https://goo.gl/maps/pbh1z2eSZ6U2
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Sailing your failboat thru the necro threads.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
armyof142
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by armyof142 »

Trying to inform the public about information I learned while in the Army, that the Army claims is not there, when I can show you on google maps, and I only meant to post it on the other forum not this one sorry about that.....
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

What the shit are you going on about?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

gimpface wrote:What the shit are you going on about?
He posted that in three threads instead of just the one it applies to.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand