More Fun in Fayetteville

Urban exploration in Arkansas
Crystaline
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

More Fun in Fayetteville

Post by Crystaline »

ok, here's the scoop
FokKer, Cowboy, Delilah, and Myself headed out to the construction site again, only this time, someone was putting in some heafty overtime (it was 1AM).
Still feeling the adrinalin, we decided to trek out to the New Fayetteville public library, which is planned to open sometime in October. The site was pretty easy to access, we waltzed right into the parking garage. We checked out the garage for about 20 minutes, and decided to come back another time. I'm looking foreward to visiting the site again soon.
-Crystaline Out-
-Bad-
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

How big is the new public library?
Crystaline
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Crystaline »

pretty big, If you want Ill link you to some floor plans so you can get some idea.
-Bad-
noshoesnoshirt
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: More Fun in Fayetteville

Post by noshoesnoshirt »

Just dropped in on the tunnels the other night staggering home from the bar. I was unprepared and didn't bring a light, so it was a brief trip.
If anyone wants directions,I know a novel entrance, guaranteed always open, just takes two people to get into.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: More Fun in Fayetteville

Post by White Rabbit »

noshoesnoshirt wrote:Just dropped in on the tunnels the other night staggering home from the bar. I was unprepared and didn't bring a light, so it was a brief trip.
If anyone wants directions,I know a novel entrance, guaranteed always open, just takes two people to get into.
I want 'em. PM me.

But, er... What tunnels? U of A, or is there some at the library or something?