Anyone in or near Searcy County?

Urban exploration in Arkansas
fall_child_03
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Anyone in or near Searcy County?

Post by fall_child_03 »

I live in Searcy County and I'm looking for fellow urban explorers. I'm getting extremely bored and I need help! Searcy County is the worst place in Arkansas to live. Someone reply, I need someone to UE with!
Through our bleeding, we are one!
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: Anyone in or near Searcy County?

Post by White Rabbit »

I don't really live near it, but I come down in the area fairly often. Not Searcy county that often, but Marion and Newton and the other ones close by.
fall_child_03
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by fall_child_03 »

Ever heard of a town called leslie? That's where I live.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: Anyone in or near Searcy County?

Post by White Rabbit »

fall_child_03 wrote:Ever heard of a town called leslie? That's where I live.
Yup. I've been there many times. Even went out with a girl from there.
fall_child_03
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by fall_child_03 »

Awesome! I may know her, haha. Anyway, you could probably guess that it is hard to find places to explore here. God, I want out of this town! Well, my GF and friends are here. But man, I REALLY want to urban explore hehe. If you ever come up here again, tell me.
djarum101
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by djarum101 »

i know where leslie is... i used to hunt in denard(sp?). we had a hunting cabin and everything. i havent been there is years. i would love to go back.
fall_child_03
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by fall_child_03 »

well hurry the heck up!
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Post by FiReDiVeR »

I live in Mountain Home and I go to Marshall quite often to see family that lives in Snowball. Do you know where Snowball is?
kc0uxr
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: RE: Anyone in or near Searcy County?

Post by kc0uxr »

White Rabbit wrote:
fall_child_03 wrote:Ever heard of a town called leslie? That's where I live.
Yup. I've been there many times. Even went out with a girl from there.
WR...will you PM me with the girls name, by chance?
LOL I dated a few from there!
kc0uxr
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: Anyone in or near Searcy County?

Post by kc0uxr »

I was raised in Cozahome, AR...you know where that is? I am from Searcy County! Don't get there often, but I agree with you on how Searcy Co is!!! :D
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

Searcy County is one of many in that area to have caves. By the registration and my research the following counties are rich in cave's, springs, waterfalls and large karst systems: Boone, Marion, Baxter, Izard, Newton, Searcy, Stone, Van Buren, Independance, Sharp, Fulton, Cleburne and Johnson.

These counties are all North Central in the state and there are numerous caves documented and numbered. Obviously from Tim Ernst book you can see the listing of the falls, yet there are a great number more of them that are not marked.

The greatest number of caves is in the far northern central part of the state. Boone and Baxter County is a prime example they are well known for dissolutional features such as sinkholes, caves and enlarged fissures to be exact. I have a list of caves here totaling between the two counties in the number of 23, 14 in Baxter and 9 in Boone. All of them are numbered, some of them we all know well others don't have names just a tag number.

Examples are Mystic Cavern, Bat Cave, Carson Creek Cave, Coral Cabin Cave, Dutton Cave #2, Dutton Cave #1, Sandstone Rock House Cave, Rand Cave, Tossel Springs Cave, Walker Road Cave, Bear Creek Cave, Coeta Falls Cave, Brewer Cave, Hope Paradise(Hangover Cave), Gathers Cove, Madison Mine, Keener, Moody Cave and 5 without names just tag numbers. Has anyone been to or are they familiar with these caves (obviously we all are Mystic Caverns Tour Cave).

I have Numerous pages full of these in all the counties I listed. My total list consists of 150 caves in which 6 are tour caves, 2 need permits, and numerous are gated or protected due to endangered species or fuana.

If anyone is familiar with these let me know or if you know of any let me know in these counties I would like to reference them to see if they are tagged or not! :D

WR would be willing to share some info if interested pm me!
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

Just trying to renew the topic, I am looking for information on the last posting.
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??