Yesterday

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
mjames
Prodigal Son Returns
Prodigal Son Returns

Yesterday

Post by mjames »

Yeah, yesterday, i think around 4 or 5 pm I (along with some others) noticed that the forums were not allowing any posts except PMs. I think that White Rabbit was messing with Quick Replies, but just checking.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: Yesterday

Post by White Rabbit »

Yeah, that was my bad. I was adding the Quick Reply thing (which is still coming if I can figure out how to make it look right). But I was also adding another feature which was conflicting with some of theother hacks we have on the forum, so the forum wasn't working for a little while until I caught it.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

RE: Yesterday

Post by Sertile »

So the quick replies are coming back? That's a huge relief. Having a quick reply option would/will save me a LOT of time on dialup.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: Yesterday

Post by White Rabbit »

Sertile wrote:So the quick replies are coming back? That's a huge relief. Having a quick reply option would/will save me a LOT of time on dialup.
Yes it will. The only reason I took it out, was because after I put it in, I was like, "Man, that is REALLY ugly looking." So, I took it out because I want to screw with the layout at the bottom of the pages a little bit so it'll blend in better.

And yeah, crappy dialup is why I wanted the quick reply, too. I also wanted to take out that "Your message has been entered" page and just have it go straight to the message, but... Unfortunately, because of a conflict between that and the picture attachment feature, there is literally no way to take that screen out.