Keep unread modification...

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Keep unread modification...

Post by White Rabbit »

A new modification's been made to the forum. Before, when you would log off the forum (or time out), all your unread topics would be marked read. Now, unread topics will remain unread until you read them or until you hit the Mark All Read button in the bottom left corner.

There's been a few bugs with this mod that have been mostly worked out, BUT if you do notice any problems, please post about it here or PM me!

Also (I may post this in Main too for a few weeks just in case), the modification installation caused a few bugs, and here's one I need to let you know about:

You may notice that in some of the forums, like Main, Missouri, etc, that you may have unread topics, but that the big forum icons on the main page are not showing unread (or are not red colored). If this happens, simply hit Mark All Read in the lower left hand corner, and this should keep the problem from happening again. After that, your icons (both forum and topic icons) will work correctly.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Okay. After much monkeying with this thing, I think finally got all the bugs worked out.

It SHOULD remember unread posts and forums when you log out now.

If anyone notices anything goofy, let me know.