dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by dsahw »

Nicotti wrote:
dsahw wrote:blah blah blah
yada yada
Nope, sorry, you said you were finished talking to me. No take backs.
oh now you have become too much reasonable and it is impossible to talk with you even.

no intelligent person is able to talk with you now. for you have become such an intelligent men that i have to get lost from here. ( rascal whore )

now get lost.
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

mindwaave wrote: dsahw is:
> seemingly human
> deserving of my left hand down his throat
> deserving to be trampled under bare feet
> shameful, unable to save-face
> wrong
> foolish on the Internet
foolish i certainly am for since when beggars began to be glorified ?

and you are covered by money which your forefathers have stolen sufficiently for you.

and this cannot be denied ( whore ) but i really could not understand that why are you intended to give blow job to such an smelly beggar like me who hasn't taken any bath for many years.

do you like to take such an smell lollypop ? indeed have to say taht your taste is amazing.

and if you are not reasonable in the first place than im also not wrong at the same time for the rascal is to be dealth with rascaldom.

so still im not wrong in the first place.

and if anyone takes your side than he/she is also spoiled.

for the fool is accepted by another fool. and im no more fool or anything for i have mother ( or authority ) behind me.

and i know that only our mother is right in the first place and im also right only being supported by her.

otherwise im also the damn similar child like rest.
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

mindwaave @ and you are reasonable in the first place ? pointing out only weak points instead of pointing at real issues ?

and now you are only farce before every other ( slut ) who are taking my lolly by pying without inviatiaton.

and it is an waste of time only to talk with rascal whores like you.

anyways leave it.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

dsahw wrote:
> seemingly human
> wrong
and this cannot be denied ( whore ) but i really could not understand that why are you intended to give blow job to such an smelly beggar like me who hasn't taken any bath for many years.

do you like to take such an smell lollypop ? indeed have to say taht your taste is amazing.
What are you 12? You're comeback was to call Mind a cocksucker? :lol: After earlier calling me one. You need to work on your insult game my friend. Get some variety in there.

dsahw wrote: im no more fool or anything for i have mother ( or authority ) behind me.

and i know that only our mother is right in the first place and im also right only being supported by her.

Ah, the classic "If my god is a lie then I'm wrong, but I don't think my god is a lie so I'm obviously right" sentiment. We're back to your religion being the same as any other.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

Nicotti wrote:
dsahw wrote:
> seemingly human
> wrong

What are you 12? You're comeback was to call Mind a cocksucker? :lol: After earlier calling me one. You need to work on your insult game my friend. Get some variety in there.

dsahw wrote: im no more fool or anything for i have mother ( or authority ) behind me.

Ah, the classic "If my god is a lie then I'm wrong, but I don't think my god is a lie so I'm obviously right" sentiment. We're back to your religion being the same as any other.
and now there is no value in beating the dead whore like you.

and we always listen to chaste women who are our mother not the damn rascal whores like you ( in any form of scientists, politicians or any so called intelligent`1 )

i dont listen to any whore for i will go on with mother ( or authority ) and i by now ( and also you [ rascal slut ]) know it that mother is infallible and without any mistakes at all.

little bit problems i have by your great pressense ( rascal whore ) for you have kissed very nicely my lollypop ( by pying without invitation )

and you are not the damn reasonable in the first place that is what i actually am.

that you are not ( rascal whore ) that is me who is that thing.

and if there is anyone who is sound intelligent then can very nicely understand his fregile position in front of me.
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

Nicotti @ its for my personal knowledge ( only ) tell me is that attracting me like an whore fun ?

for you are not reasonable in the first place but still you bark like anything. so what is the value ?

simply showing me your naked vagina and boobs than you will not even allow me to touch even.

so what is the value in attracting me ? huh? ( hey slut ) are you reasonable in the frist place ?

simply wasting my time in the first place. by telling me still i have to work on my staying long and not fall quickly ( rascal whore )

but since when you allowed me to fit it hardly into your small hole ? ( huh? ) simply wasting my time.

now get lsot. get out ( you are finished ) and there is no value in wasting time anymore.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

You already said I wasn't worth your time on the last page, yet here you are still posting condescending insults in response to every question or comment I make. Seems to me the fragile one here is you sir.

You want to know why I keep wasting your time? I'm not. You're wasting your own time. You can't stop, you can't disengage. You've got to tell me and everyone else here how you're superior. You could have stopped three, four posts ago when you first said it was finished, but you need the last word in. If I'm a whore then it's your lust for me that wastes your time.

However I do find your responses to religious questions and comments quite intriguing. Your propensity towards treating everything as a conflict rather than an opportunity is quite telling. As is your inability to see similarity in your own religious views with other religions.

-Ayn Rand
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

dsahw wrote:mindwaave @ and you are reasonable in the first place ?
I haven't talked about sluts or whores or lollypops, that's all you. Why do you talk about such unreasonable things? Since you keep bringing her up, I'm sure your mother would slap you with her shoe as punishment for such rude language. Krishna would shame your foul mouth.
dsahw wrote:s.ex, g.ambling, d.rugs
Thanks for being such a fun spammer - we are entertained! You prove this to be accurate:
mindwaave wrote:dsahw is:
> seemingly human
> wrong
Preservation over plunder.
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

Nicotti wrote:You already said I wasn't worth your time on the last page, yet here you are still posting condescending insults in response to every question or comment I make. Seems to me the fragile one here is you sir.

You want to know why I keep wasting your time? I'm not. You're wasting your own time. You can't stop, you can't disengage. You've got to tell me and everyone else here how you're superior. You could have stopped three, four posts ago when you first said it was finished, but you need the last word in. If I'm a whore then it's your lust for me that wastes your time.

However I do find your responses to religious questions and comments quite intriguing. Your propensity towards treating everything as a conflict rather than an opportunity is quite telling. As is your inability to see similarity in your own religious views with other religions.
nah nah im very fergile but why attract me by showing your vagina and boobs ? ( whore ? )

when you are not even going to touch my lolly at all ?

dont waste my time when you are not even going to touch the real issues ( whore ) go else where and waste your time.

and you just tell us that how your scientists has made you pregnant with there fingers like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

for your politicians are also gays and they have funded your scientists to rape you but they are also gays.

and pregnant you can be made only by the lolly like mine. ( whore ) so dont waste my time.
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

mindwaave wrote:
dsahw wrote:mindwaave @ and you are reasonable in the first place ?
I haven't talked about sluts or whores or lollypops, that's all you. Why do you talk about such unreasonable things? Since you keep bringing her up, I'm sure your mother would slap you with her shoe as punishment for such rude language. Krishna would shame your foul mouth.
dsahw wrote:s.ex, g.ambling, d.rugs
Thanks for being such a fun spammer - we are entertained! You prove this to be accurate:
mindwaave wrote:dsahw is:
> seemingly human
> wrong
again you are not reasonable at all in the first place.

but as always attempt is lovely in cheating, and with policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* and certainly only money is covering you terrorists,

who has captured illegally The America now falsely claiming my land and spoiling the whole world with false propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

and you cannot do anything anymore ( rascal slut )

you are slut and dont compare my mother and father with you ( aka the rascal slut ) and my father ( Krishna ) with your prostitute hunters.

and if anyone has taken your side than he/she is also spoiled. ( finished )

its an clear conclusion. that he/she is spoiled or must of `1 of the dull rascal from you.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

dsahw wrote:and you just tell us that how your scientists has made you pregnant with there fingers like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.
Which moon landing? The US's, Soviet Union's, or China's? Heck, even India, Japan, and the ESA intentionally crashed probes into the moon's surface, for science. Or are you referring to manned-missions?
dsahw wrote:dont waste my time when you are not even going to touch the real issues
Says the person throwing out insults and condescension in their every post.

-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by SubLunar »

dsahw wrote:
SubLunar wrote:I'm intrigued. But first, prove that you're not a robot.
now whatever i wnated to prove that i have done already.

and what now ? you will not accept it ? than dont. what is my loss ? if you think that you are alive with bare belly, hands and legs without head.

than what is my loss ? now i have given even the damn head. but you are too fortunate to understand that.

anyways now what ? you will not accept it ? than i also dont care for anyone who does not accept this just like that body part which is seperated from the body.

and no actual intelligent person can take care of such part as soon as it is seperated from the body.

no intelligent person can take care anymore.
I was just trying to get you to prove you're a human and not a "spam bot". We get a lot of spam bots posting crazy nonsense along with links to viruses and scams.

You have successfully proven that you are a human. I think. Carry on.
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

Nicotti wrote:
dsahw wrote:and you just tell us that how your scientists has made you pregnant with there fingers like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.
Which moon landing? The US's, Soviet Union's, or China's? Heck, even India, Japan, and the ESA intentionally crashed probes into the moon's surface, for science. Or are you referring to manned-missions?
dsahw wrote:dont waste my time when you are not even going to touch the real issues
Says the person throwing out insults and condescension in their every post.
still you are attracting me but cannot take my lollypop into your small hole at all.

so what is the value ? and why i work on my staying long capacity ? ( rascal whore )

when you cannot do anything at all.

you cannot touch any real issue at all. ( O great foolish broken failure )

you are always broken but you are very clever and expert in cheating only.

and you have chosen this way so i will chose the real right way by which you will become sensible in the first place.

for there is no reasoning for the animals. there is no reasoning at all.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

dsahw wrote:still you are attracting me but cannot take my lollypop into your small hole at all.
Dude, I have a penis. It's weird that you only have a lollypop. Are you compensating? Are you a eunuch? This ain't Candy Land...
dsahw wrote:again you are not reasonable at all in the first place.
dsahw wrote:oh now you have become too much reasonable
dsahw wrote:there is no reasoning at all.
Krishna wouldn't understand you, and neither do we. Your nonsense reminds me of this spammer who got caught, shamed in front of 3 million people.
Preservation over plunder.
dsahw
STUPID SPAMMER
STUPID SPAMMER

Post by dsahw »

mindwaave wrote:
dsahw wrote:still you are attracting me but cannot take my lollypop into your small hole at all.
Dude, I have a penis. It's weird that you only have a lollypop. Are you compensating? Are you a eunuch? This ain't Candy Land...
dsahw wrote:again you are not reasonable at all in the first place.
dsahw wrote:oh now you have become too much reasonable
dsahw wrote:there is no reasoning at all.
Krishna wouldn't understand you, and neither do we. Your nonsense reminds me of this spammer who got caught, shamed in front of 3 million people.
now why shall i waste my time on you ? huh?

you are broken failure now. and why shall i bother on the damn persons like you ? who are already dead but still breathing uselessly.

and thinking that they are alive. but you are just an burdon on this earth.

and shame ? what shame ? since you have no shame but still shifting burdon of proof on me.

and your entire western civilization is shamless civilization. anyways leave it.

go on shifting burdon of proof on me and i will not waste on time like rejected potty like you.