Cereal Smuggler

Re: Quote-a-day thread.

Post by GlassCurtain »

"We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"

--Christina Rossetti
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

"Sitting back, drinking Jack,Making a hat, out of liquid nails and a kitchen knife."

-One of my drinking buddies from back home...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
lzrturbo91
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by lzrturbo91 »

Tyler Durden:
Fuck off with your sofa units and string green stripe patterns, I say
never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve,
let the chips fall where they may.
MY COUCH PULLS OUT BUT I DONT
lzrturbo91
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by lzrturbo91 »

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”
MY COUCH PULLS OUT BUT I DONT
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

"Lovers and madmen have such seething brains, such shaping fantasies that apprehend more than cool reason could comprehend." --Ol' Billy Shakespeare
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

"Have you ever tried to shit out a mango pit and end up tearing the towel rack off the wall?" --Cobcob

cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

For the record GC. The ACTUAL question was "Have you ever tried to shit out two avacado seeds and a mango pit and end up tearing the towel rack off the wall?"
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

"Have you seen my shoe...has anyone seen my shoe?" -Beat up kid wondering around at a Dio concert.

"eeeeee...Oh lord Jusus get me outa here!" -Fat black lady in a tipped over Porta Potty at a Mardi Gras parade.

"Help me you dick-licks! I'm shitting my guts out!" -Byron rolling around covered in his own feces on the floor in his parents kitchen tripping on acid.
Asyntactic
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Quote-a-day thread.

Post by Asyntactic »

good shit
"The robots have taken me, please send help!"

-Vinny Weapons
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government's reckless fiscal policies. ...- Barack Obama
March 20, 2006, prior to voting against a debt ceiling increase in the Senate
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

"It's hotter than Justin Bieber today."
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

Not content with being an asshole, you just had to be a dick.
And I think it might be catchin' and I don't want to get sick. -- Dana Immanuel

SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Dwight D Eisenhower wrote:We annually spend on military security alone more than the net income of all United States corporations.

Now this conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet, we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved. So is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

" Hard work pays off in the future, being lazy pays off immediately. "
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me." --Emo Philips