Feeney Murder

You can talk about anything here
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: Feeney Murder

Post by Kit »

Maybe the same people the killed the 3 missing women.

The satanist that killed them for skimming drug money ran out of the School of Metaphysics that at the time ran out of a home on N. Douglas.

The group had a method of killing people and burying them and then one person would go back and move the bodies so only that one person would know where the bodies were.

Their main group was based in Texas and that is most likely where they are buried.

The end.
Kit wrote:I am old
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

NurseMom wrote:I am old
There's a pattern right there. Why'd you delete your post Kit. You have something to hide in Texas. :shock:
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Well because I am swamped at work and read this really fast I thought it was about the missing women for a minute. But then I figured out that it was not. So I just adjusted my post and got it back up :) But between all that I took 6 phone calls, hired out sheet rock work and worked on the fire claim for the apartment fire we had last week. So it took a minute to get back to repost. :)
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Feeney Murder

Post by RedRook »

Your alibi checks out. You are clearly too busy to be two people at once.

On a side note, I remember a rumor floating around that the missing three women were in the concrete at the parking garage at Cox South. I don't know where the rumor started, but I remember at least two separate people saying that is where they heard police were looking. This was a long time ago when it was still in the media.

I vaguely remember one of the suspects having that same name, Cox, and I always wondered if someone just got confused and thought when the news said they were looking into Cox that they thought they meant they were looking in Cox.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Most likely, they were too busy looking at Cox to solve the murders.

How deep were the women said to be in Cox? Up to their necks or perhaps totally surrounded by Cox?

Can't see the forest through the Cox?

And so on.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Here is the post Nursemom is talking about. LOL They are clearly talking about us.

http://www.prophecypodcast.com/journal/ ... aster.html

I know who you mean. I grew up down the street. We were both interested in lavey the statanic bible vampires and all of that but it was all about rebelion against our hiperchristian parents. I never go to games with Feeney. Feeney was nothing. YOU KNOW 99%! I KNOW 100%! Guy you lie about is a GOOD GUY he KILLED NO ONE. His dad is a LAWYER and he is a NSA DETECTIVE! He can protect himself from stupid people thoughts. No one at Hells Church. People you lie about have a NEW HOUSE. Maybe you find some of white rabbits peoples. Thye just splorers ninja spiders.

December 15, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterSets White Fang
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

How deeply did Cox penetrate the fertile land in which it was erected? This might tell us how deep to look. How many people had their hands on Cox as they were laying pipe and other materials? This might tell us who buried them.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Re: RE: Feeney Murder

Post by mindwaave »

SubLunar wrote:How deeply did Cox penetrate the fertile land in which it was erected? This might tell us how deep to look. How many people had their hands on Cox as they were laying pipe and other materials? This might tell us who buried them.
Preservation over plunder.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Look, all I'm saying is there a mystery here. And we need to take a long, hard look at Cox.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Cox is a name thats stands up, I mean stands out, I mean... I don't know what I mean.

This whole thing did get me curious though. It turns out you can look up missing people. Who knew?

http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/CJ51/S ... ersonType=

Amazingly there are only 8 people missing between 1995-2012 in the entire county. I assume the much larger number in the last two years is just unsolved cases that will get sorted out soon enough. That's a very small amount of people.

Even if there is a killer going around making people go missing, surely he isn't the only reason people go missing. Give this figment of our imagination credit for half of the people, and he has 4 kills. You would think he would be a busier Satanist over 20 years, especially when his first attack took out three people in one night. If there ever was some Satanic Vampire cult, they seem to lack fangs.
Last edited by RedRook on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

I think a vigilante group needs to go down. Has anyone busted up the concrete in the garage? Clearly, there is a need to go pound some Cox. Pound it hard enough to scatter debris everywhere. Don't worry about getting it in your hair, it'll wash out.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

To be missing someone has to miss you. Its not like we have a shortage of homeless people. And even if someone did realize they were missing where are you going to say they are missing from?
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Kit wrote:To be missing someone has to miss you. Its not like we have a shortage of homeless people. And even if someone did realize they were missing where are you going to say they are missing from?
Yeah, I see your point. I think Sublunar is right though, we can't loosen our grasp on Cox. How are we going to get to a happy ending if we stop looking into Cox.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

If manually working it is too messy maybe someone could get some construction explosive. Maybe if we blow some loads all over Cox, we'll get to the bottom of this.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

RedRook wrote:
Kit wrote:To be missing someone has to miss you. Its not like we have a shortage of homeless people. And even if someone did realize they were missing where are you going to say they are missing from?
Yeah, I see your point. I think Sublunar is right though, we can't loosen our grasp on Cox. How are we going to get to a happy ending if we stop looking into Cox.
Exactly. For us to have a happy ending here, we need to be fully satisfied by Cox. It may get slippery at times but if we just grab it by the short hairs and hold tight, we'll come out ahead.