Urban exploration in Oklahoma
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Gilcrease Museum

Post by xgibson22x »

Let me save you time:

There are no ghosts there because there are no ghosts anywhere
Also, I bet watching you type is like watching a retard try to bite his ear.

No Such Thing As Ghost Eh? Ha.. Your A Funny One Let Me Tell Ya. We've Seen Shit That Would Make You Cry And Run Home To Your Little 4 Yera Old Sister.. Dont Tell Me Shit Bro. Lol. Like Watching A Retard Try and Bit His Ear... Wow... Same Shit I Hear When I Was A Little Boy.. Really? Google Some Better Stuff Then Come Back. Im Not Gonna Talk Shit Over The E. Its Pointless.
ghosthuntersofsouthtulsa.net
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by colony »

No, there are no ghosts. You haven't seen shit. You can talk as if you did all you want, but that doesn't mean it happened. Funny how with all these unequivocal (big word, I know) ghost sitings still they're just adamant about not revealing themselves. Kind of like "god."

Also, did you just infer that "Internet" is spelled with an "e"? That's even more impressive than you taking the time to capitalize the first letter of every word in your sentences. Incredible.

xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Gilcrease Museum

Post by xgibson22x »

Lol. Wowowow.. You Took The Nice Little Time To Go Find The Best Picture In Your Computer Of You! Thats Amazing. I'm Also Glad That You Got The Dictionary Right Next To You For Your BIG WORDS Like *the*. Good Job Man. I Like The Way That You Guys Think That Your So Bad Ass Over The Internet. Quite Funny Actually. When You Have Something Interesting To Talk About Then You Can Sign Back In. Until Then, Get The Hell Out. All Your Doing Is Wasting Thread That We Could Be Talking About Stuff On.. And Don't Tell Me That Ghost Sightings Are Fake Cause Obviously Alot Of Its Real If You Open Your Eyes To Real Life And Not Your Dumb little Society In Your Head. But Great Try On trying To Throw People Down!
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by colony »

I'm really questioning whether English is your first language. Please tell me you're foreign or something. Because honestly if you grew up here and your grammar is that bad, that's pathetic.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

That's it? Your Gonna Talk About My Grammar? Really? Wow.... I Actually Had Faith In You At First.. But Never Mind.. But Actually Im Scottish. Thanks Though.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Bitch fight. I'm not as adamantly anti-ghost hunter as colony, but I'm still pretty sure it's all B.S. and self-fulfilling shite. Surely there are some forums you can find for ghost hunters where you could talk about your interests with a lot less hassle. However, if you do some exploring of abandoned or interesting places, we'd be glad to hear about those.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

Well I h ave proof. Its on our website. Check it out. And i do, do exploring of abandoned places and interesting sights. And honestly i could give a damn less about the hassle. I do what i do and some people have answers that i might need so i ask where i can to get information. Its called researching.
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Gilcrease Museum

Post by colony »

Yeah, man, so much proof of ghosts on your website. Maybe if photos of shadows and dust, along with shitty photo taking could all be considered ghost hunting.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

Ignore The Photos bro... The Evps Is What I Go By.. All The Way To The Bottom To Avery Cemetery.. Very Last One Its A Little Boy Answering Us And It Is Clear As Anything. Dont Talk Shit.
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by colony »

You've got to me shitting me. First when I heard it I thought for sure my computer must be fucking up your wav file since I couldn't hear shit. More like it was backwards.

Then I downloaded it. Nope, your sound bite fucking sucks.

That's no little kid. That's no ghost. It sounds like you or one of the other retards you ghost hunt with were talking, and either your recorder or your computer fucked up the sound bite. You can't even tell what the fuck you were saying.

Or maybe your voice is just as fucked up as your typing.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

Then your not listening to the right one.. But i dont have to prove anything to a dumb ass. Enough said. I do what i do, you keep masturbating like you do and were all good bro.
VBJag
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Gilcrease Museum

Post by VBJag »

Fiend wrote:Oh boy, here we go... Nice thread derailment Jags :wink:
No problem. Glad I could be of assistance! I Love How Every Sentence Is Like This Though.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Jags&Pointers wrote:
Fiend wrote:Oh boy, here we go... Nice thread derailment Jags :wink:
No problem. Glad I could be of assistance! I Love How Every Sentence Is Like This Though.
+1 Lmao! In all seriousness, I've personally explored with our ghost hunter/explorer xgibson22 here. I can vouch for his non-loserness.

The case is still out on me believing in ghosts, I keep a very open mind though. And recently being 60ft underground, away from any type of interference and getting EMF readings with xgibson, certainly adds SOME validity to paranormal research.
VBJag
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by VBJag »

Fiend wrote: +1 Lmao! In all seriousness, I've personally explored with our ghost hunter/explorer xgibson22 here. I can vouch for his non-loserness.

The case is still out on me believing in ghosts, I keep a very open mind though. And recently being 60ft underground, away from any type of interference and getting EMF readings with xgibson, certainly adds SOME validity to paranormal research.
I have an open mind too. He just seems a little off, no offense dude.

I was all around Hissom including in the dark before the sun rose and I never saw or heard anything. I'm kind of disappointed :(
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Why does EMF have to be spirits of the departed? Can't it be geological anomolies or another more scientific explanation? I'm just not buying in that anything unexplained is my dead great uncle or a visitor from Tattooine.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham