Gilcrease Museum

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: Gilcrease Museum

Post by colony »

BROUSER wrote:Why does EMF have to be spirits of the departed? Can't it be geological anomolies or another more scientific explanation? I'm just not buying in that anything unexplained is my dead great uncle or a visitor from Tattooine.
Well said.

My favorite part about ghost hunting is that it most often happens in the dark. However, ghosts supposedly feed off or use the energy in the room. But what's the purest form of energy? Photons (light). If you were going to see ghosts, it'd be during the daytime.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Gilcrease Museum

Post by xgibson22x »

Thanks fiend.. And number two it doesnt always happen in the dark. it happens during the day also. Just most things happen at night due to inactivity of human beings being in the room or where the happenings happen. Dude you guys have your mind on what you guys believe in and i have mine on mine and things ive seen. So why is there any point in arguing. It's never going to stop the more ya bitch. Just saying.
ghosthuntersofsouthtulsa.net
Scout
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Re: Gilcrease Museum

Post by Scout »

xgibson22x wrote:Ive Read Up On it Heard It Was Haunted By The Old Owner Back When And Stuff.. But I Was Wondering If It Really Was Haunted? Anyone Know?
Yes, it's supposedly haunted. I've heard about it for years now. Philbrook, Cain's and the Garden Center are supposed to be too, along with several other places.

Mohawk Park supposedly hosts a woman with the body of a deer walking around. Personally, I've never seen her, but I've always wondered if she gots nice tits.
"That old hag hates my ass."
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Gilcrease Museum

Post by xgibson22x »

Yeah i know about cains we are actually doing another investigation there not this weekend but next. We are still trying to get into the garden center.. And yeah thats what my buddy said about the woman at the park. Lol.
ghosthuntersofsouthtulsa.net