Tunnel With Race Riot Bodies??

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Tunnel With Race Riot Bodies??

Post by xgibson22x »

Pretty Much This Is To Fiend Or Anyone Else That MIght Now.. How Exactly And Where Exactly Is The Tunnel That Has The Bodies from The Race Riots I Guess Built Into it??
ghosthuntersofsouthtulsa.net
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Tunnel With Race Riot Bodies??

Post by Fiend »

Built into it? Na, they were just put down in them, along with abandoned coal mines. This is all speculation of course, but it came from several sources. There hasn't been any proof, or at least any that has been made public. I've been in most of the sewers around where the riots happened and well haven't found anything.

BUT! There are some mysterious abandoned sections of tunnels around that area, I havent gone down them all the way because they are "back breakers", and the water is stagnent with that black shit in it that you never want to stur up. Though a tunnel like that would be the only place you could find human remains since any other sewer would be flushed with large amounts of water every once in awhile.

There is also a section of the Brady tunnels that was sealed off, not sure when but probably a couple of decades ago. It had its own outfall apparently, though its covered up now.

Newblock park is said to be the main "mass burial" place for the bodies. Though a lot of sewer and levee work has gone on there since the 20's. Rumurs circulated around that construction workers found human remains out there, but it was kept quite.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

Ohhhhh!! Well That Still Sounds Interesting Except For The stagnent Part. Lol. Where Can You Get To The Last Tunnels You Were Talking About? Thanks For The Information Though Man. I Appreciate It.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Follow the brady tunnels, specifically the brick one. Past the 3rd junction room. The city labled a section or two past there as "abandoned".

There are also two old "lost" sections of the Elm creek tunnel. One is covered by the highway and completely isolated from other tunnels, and the other is still accessible but a bit tricky to get into, they are by one of the speculated "mass grave" locations.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

Thanks Fiend. i really Appreiciate It A Man. Big Help. If I Ever Need Anything Ill Be Emailing You. Lol
braintech928
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by braintech928 »

the mass graves are supposedly at the grave yard at 11th and perioa....that is the rumors from north tulsa folks
skateranddancer
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by skateranddancer »

I have heard the same thing in reference to the mass graves being located at the cemetary at 11th & Peoria. I would not be suprised if they were concreted in that area considering the drainage tunnels go RIGHT through there. "SWIM and their ex" went through the entrance off riverside and tracked through the tunnels to the 11th and Peoria area. They became tired from exploring and decided to climb to the top of the tunnel and open a manhole. They used their phones for GPS and it located them being right by the cemetary. When the popped out through the ground, it turned out the GPS was wrong and they were literally in the parking lot of the cemetary.

Those tunnels go RIGHT through there.....