2015 KCURBEX SPRING UNDERGROUND CAMPOUT

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
Esoteric
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

2015 KCURBEX SPRING UNDERGROUND CAMPOUT

Post by Esoteric »

Warning! Alert! Attention!
Click this link and play on MAX VOLUME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQf8Mns_sK8

Can you believe it’s been 10 years since the launching of kcurbex.org?

10 years of scraped skin, fractured bones, destruction of precious pink lung linings and ravaged livers – and we loved every minute of it.

Although the website is not as active, organized exploring is positively cracking in Kansas City! So this years Spring Campout is special, it's our 10 year anniversary!

The Kansas City crew is excited to host another cave campout March 27 – 29 (Friday – Sunday) with spanking new KC sites to see and the (un)usual alcohol-fueled explosive underground debauchery.

We've been at this game awhile now, and are used to seeing familiar faces at this annual event, so most of you already know you can bring your camping gear and stay in the mine, or even sleep in some of our other fine abandoned establishments.

Some guidelines:

We need wood! Big, strong, firm wood. Please help haul combustibles to the campsite, every little bit helps.

Bring enough food and drink with you. BYOB!

Respect the locations – that means, put the spray paint down and don't take or break stuff. You may shit in an abandonment, just don't break shit.

Respect your fellow explorers – everyone in the KC scene is our friend this is not the time or place to be starting crap with someone.

Absloutely no stealing. Stay out of other peoples stuff and campsites. A good way to prevent this is to keep the event limited to explorers. Don't invite anyone and everyone. This is an explorer event and is not open to outsiders who just want to show up and party. We do just fine on our own. If you bring a friend/friends, you are responsible for them.

Enough with the rules. Let's get together and explore KC! Hope to see you there.

We really want to see Ozarks/STL explorers, especially those of you who have not visited in years (hint: White Rabbit).

If you have questions, best to reach us via kcurbex.org, as we don't visit here much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: 2015 KCURBEX SPRING UNDERGROUND CAMPOUT

Post by White Rabbit »

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. It snuck up on me and we had too much real life crap going on. By the time the next one comes, we should be free of some timesucks and should be able to come. I really wanted to make this one, though.

How'd it go? Any broken windows or people getting run over this year?
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

Nope, although someone got punched later on.
Preservation over plunder.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: 2015 KCURBEX SPRING UNDERGROUND CAMPOUT

Post by SubLunar »

Do tell.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

Pinkbyrd called me yesterday afternoon wondering if we were out of town already, which we were, and told me that someone got bum-rushed and punched because of fireworks. Which isn't surprising, given who was probably shooting them.

The whole trip was a heck of a lot of fun, but I guess we left the cave at the right time lol
Preservation over plunder.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: 2015 KCURBEX SPRING UNDERGROUND CAMPOUT

Post by SubLunar »

yeah it definitely felt like the right time to leave.

Other than that, it was pretty awesome.