chesterfield

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
epwspower
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

chesterfield

Post by epwspower »

First off, does anyone know if the katrina victims are still in the chesterfield prison, because I have yet to go there but I'm not sure if it is okay to do so yet...
Also, the chesterfield manor is going to be taken over by villas according to a website, but nothing seems to have been done yet. Does anyone have any useful information to fill me in on that? Because there is literly NO information online about the manor.
hearse driver
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: chesterfield

Post by hearse driver »

the prison was renovated recently for the katrina victims , but to my knowledge it wasnt used. the property is for sale and still has power , and a 24 hour guard
the're only homeless at night , during the day, there just outside....
''thats what happens , light out there , dark in here''- Slim Jim
''yes for the last time, i just put my fucking wheel on with a hammer....''
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: RE: chesterfield

Post by tunajive »

816customshop wrote:the prison was renovated recently for the katrina victims , but to my knowledge it wasnt used. the property is for sale and still has power , and a 24 hour guard
2 victims showed up and stayed about 2 weeks, when they said renovated they only drywalled 1 hallway in the entire place and cleaned up all the trash and left over prison stuff. lol there is no 24 hour guard of the place and yes it still has power but nothing is turned on. It's still abandoned. The manor is still somewhat being argued over but I'm not sure if they have made a final decision. The manor is watched heavily. PM me if you have any questions.

Pre-Katrina Pics http://photobucket.com/albums/b380/inub ... stitution/

Post Katrina Picshttp://photobucket.com/albums/b380/inub ... 20Katrina/

-Matt
epwspower
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by epwspower »

What would be the only safe time to visit the prison without getting caught?, because I know that the only safe time to visit the manor is after midnight because that's about the time cops leave the place alone.
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

You could really visit the prison at any time, but I have always done it at night. No particular time at night, just as long as its dark. Due to the recent attention the place got from Katrina there is only one way in now that I know of and you might need a tool to use that entrance.

-Matt
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

Post by memory_machine »

Dude, I was a little disappointed that you brought chicks with you, but then I saw how HOT they were! I want to go exploring with them! But tell them to bring the furry coats, or no deal!
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

Second time around a couple of friends wanted to go with us. As far as them being hot, well that's how we roll 8) :D .

-Matt