Rivercut/riverbluff cave question

You can talk about anything here
RV driver
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: Rivercut/riverbluff cave question

Post by RV driver »

BagHead727 wrote:
RV driver wrote: But I'm sure that a 3rd-grade playground "insult" will be far less embarrassing to you than an actual, grown-up apology.
Maybe if you post a couple more irrelevant paragraphs about your personal life he'll apologize. Also you should try to act like a victim and be overly upset. Those are all keys here.
Maybe I don't give a rat's ass if he apologizes or not. Also, you should try to act sarcastic with your "advice." Those are all keys to fostering great forum relationships, too.
Slipping the surly bonds of earth...
RV driver
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by RV driver »

BROUSER wrote:
RV driver wrote: You must have been sick the day they taught "rude behavior avoidance" in kindergarten. You're 46 -- grow the fuck up!
Funny you should mention that. I never went to kindergarten. It wasn't offered where I lived at the time. True story. That does not, however, change the fact that you are an overly sensitive fucking prick. Probably causes you issues with premature ejaculation. That would make me cranky, too. I will accept an admission to this fact in lieu of an actual apology.
It shows. Perhaps you should consider remediation in that department? It might help you obsess less about my anatomy and help you concentrate more on learning how to achieve your own erection, rather than living vicariously through others in this forum.

I'd be happy if you'd simply accept the fact that no one cares about your "analysis" of my emotional condition, or your overly-developed fascination with male body parts.

Or maybe your whole life centers around pee-pee jokes?
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

RV driver wrote: I'd be happy if you'd simply accept the fact that no one cares about your "analysis" of my emotional condition, or your overly-developed fascination with male body parts.

Evidently you cared enough to comment. And I'm flattered, but I can't date you. I gave up dating emotionally stunted narcissists when I got married.

Of course. the whole reason my life centers around pee-pee jokes is because my whole life centers around my pee-pee. It has to. Thing is so huge it generates its own field of gravity.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RV driver
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by RV driver »

BROUSER wrote:
RV driver wrote: I'd be happy if you'd simply accept the fact that no one cares about your "analysis" of my emotional condition, or your overly-developed fascination with male body parts.

Evidently you cared enough to comment. And I'm flattered, but I can't date you. I gave up dating emotionally stunted narcissists when I got married.

Of course. the whole reason my life centers around pee-pee jokes is because my whole life centers around my pee-pee. It has to. Thing is so huge it generates its own field of gravity.
IOW: you gave up masturbation when you got married. The Missus must be so pwoud!

Rush Limbaugh is huge enough to generate his own gravitational field. And he's a big, fat idiot too.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

RV driver wrote:

Rush Limbaugh is huge enough to generate his own gravitational field. And he's a big, fat idiot too.
You've been peeking when I shower. My penis bears a remarkable resemblance to Rush Limbaugh. But I don't refer to my penis as an idiot where it can hear. I'm kind of afraid of making it angry.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RV driver
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by RV driver »

BROUSER wrote:
RV driver wrote:

You've been peeking when I shower. My penis bears a remarkable resemblance to Rush Limbaugh. But I don't refer to my penis as an idiot where it can hear. I'm kind of afraid of making it angry.
I knew there was a reason I was developing cataracts...

No, probably not a good idea to demoralize the little fella. You might develop reptile dysfunction. (That's where the little snake won't hiss anymore.)
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Lame. Previous efforts were better. Particularly liked the masturbation one.

― Ken Ham
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but there is VERY LITTLE information about Riverbluff cave in this thread. I am very disappoint.

Also, I'm beginning to think maybe we should create a thread titled "Cockfighting: Pricks & Dicks Face Off" to sort of keep the constant, rampant ego bashing forum fun in a more centralized location. Not that I mind too much when a 4 page post about something related to UE gets sidetracked into 8 more pages of manly insult slinging, but these little tiny posts that derail immediately and end up not actually containing any useful information for those of us who don't have dicks to wave around and show off... these make me sad.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

slow_walker wrote:those of us who don't have dicks to wave around and show off... these make me sad.
I'd be sad too if I didn't have one to wave around and show off.

You could get an operation to fix that problem or maybe keep a long floppy plastic one in your purse for the purpose, not quite the same but cheaper than the op, I assume.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Hey, I moved it to "Other." Should I have changed the title to "RV Driver asks for the fourth time about a racetrack instead of trying to do some original research, gets overly sensitive, brags about recent accomplishments; BROUSER acts the ass, as usual: dick waving mayhem ensues"?
― Ken Ham
RV driver
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by RV driver »

Maybe we should just have a special section for those who want to locate their big dog, Dick.

Or is that "their big dog dick?"
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

slow_walker wrote: Also, I'm beginning to think maybe we should create a thread titled "Cockfighting: Pricks & Dicks Face Off" to sort of keep the constant, rampant ego bashing forum fun in a more centralized location.
We could do that, and from the tone of this post it seems as though you could win. ;)
aka "That Guy"
RV driver
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by RV driver »

BagHead727 wrote:
slow_walker wrote: Also, I'm beginning to think maybe we should create a thread titled "Cockfighting: Pricks & Dicks Face Off" to sort of keep the constant, rampant ego bashing forum fun in a more centralized location.
We could do that, and from the tone of this post it seems as though you could win. ;)
No. My dog wasn't named Dick. We just called him "The Octagon."
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

BROUSER wrote:RV Driver asks for the fourth time about a racetrack instead of trying to do some original research, gets overly sensitive, brags about recent accomplishments; BROUSER acts the ass, as usual: dick waving mayhem ensues
I think there's a character limit to thread titles isn't there? If not, I say go for it.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
slow_walker

Post by slow_walker »

RV driver wrote:
BagHead727 wrote:
No. My dog wasn't named Dick. We just called him "The Octagon."
I have no idea what's going on here, but apparently neither do you. :P