Quote-a-day thread.

You can talk about anything here
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Quote-a-day thread.

Post by BROUSER »

I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.
Friedrich Nietzsche
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." - Blackhawk (Sauk Tribe)
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." --Big Trouble in Little China
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Come no further! For death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth!—Tim the Enchanter
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Here I sit,
Broken Hearted,
Tried to shit,
But only Farted

*anon*
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

Roll em tight, burn em slow... wear sunglasses so the boss don't know. - Read this inside a porta-john
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

Last year I went to the Kase Execution Grounds to try my hand at beheading, and I found it to be an extremely good feeling. To think that it is unnerving is a symptom of cowardice.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
chris70
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by chris70 »

maple syrup is the blood of trees ,you fucking monsters-unknown
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

"We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received" --Way of the Gun
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

redox wrote:It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson
sweet
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." - Crowfoot, Blackfoot tribe

I've posted a few Native American quotes in the past week and shall continue to do so. Like many Americans, I've got a small percentage of Indian heritage in my bloodline.

These people whom we've taken their land and killed their families understood how to live in harmony with nature. They did so for thousands of years without the influence of government or corporations. They took what little they needed from the Earth and no more.

Conversly, we're all consumers. We'll continue to consume the natural resources until they're either entirely depleted, or too costly for the common folk to buy. We consume energy, food, and anything else we can like it's a simple present that's been handed to us.

Sorry for the rant, I just felt like typing this morning...
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

The only truly anonymous donor is the guy who knocks up your daughter.
Lenny Bruce
― Ken Ham
jakethesartech2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by jakethesartech2 »

mary had a little sheep, and with that sheep she went to sleep. but that sheep turned out to be a ram, now mary has a little lamb-Philmont Red Roof in at zastrow camp